Perfectly Peacock - Gold
This variant is currently sold out
These Art Deco inspired peacock feathers are sure to make a BIG statement.
Designed and hand made in Sydney, Australia
PLEASE NOTE: This item is not ready made.
Please allow 2-4 weeks turn around.
Laser cut statement acrylic earrings assembled with an in-lay finish, featuring mirror and chunky glitter acrylic. These earrings have a lot of detail and if wearing all day they can get a little heavy.
Please note that colours will vary on different computer/phone screens.
All earrings are made using surgical steel posts and matching backs for sensitive ears.
CLIP ONS: Yes, we do clip ons! Please add a note in your shopping cart before you checkout.
- 100mm x 48mm
- 72mm x 30mm
- Including hoop: 75mm x 30mm
- Acrylic only component: 50mm x 30mm
- Hoop Size: 25mm
- 45mm x 32mm
To ensure your handmade pieces last, please follow these simple care instructions:
- Do not drop this piece as acrylic can break.
- Store out of direct sunlight as prolonged exposure may discolour some acrylics. Store in either boxes or use an accessory board in a dry and clean environment.
- You may wear your accessories after makeup and various sprays or lotions have been applied. Any direct contact with these substances may damage your accessories.
- Item can be cleaned with a soft cloth.
Just stunning, thrilled with my purchase
Just wish there were a few more not so large pieces. Slightly older people can’t carry off the big earrings as well
But they are beautiful
When I wear these earings in any colour, as I have them all 😂, I get nothing but compliments! They really make you feel glamorous! Not only are they stunning to look at, they are well made and high quality! I just love them! I could not recommend this company more! Do yourself a favour and get some glam in your life! You will not regret it!!!
These earring are stunning, beautifully made and absolutely gorgeous. I wore them with a basic LBD for a photoshoot, they make everything you wear them with look just a bit more special.